Israel Travel Guide, Incl: Jerusalem, Tel Aviv, Haifa, & more. Illustrated Travel Guide, Phrasebook and Maps (Mobi Travel) This illustrated Travel Guide is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included.
The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook and a pronunciation guide are also included.
Table of Contents:
Essentials: Hebrew Phrasebook | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe | Stay healthy | Electricity | Contact | Units Conversion
1. Israel: History | Climate | Physical Geography | Human Geography | Government | Economy | Population | Culture | Cities | Regions | Other Destinations | Transportation | Archaeology | Kibbutz | Itinerary
2. Maps: Israel | Tel Aviv | Haifa | Golan Heights | Galilee | Jerusalem: City Scheme | Old City Scheme | East Jerusalem | Via Dolorosa
3. Jerusalem: History | Geography | Culture | Religion | Transport | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Buy | Stay safe | Contact | Neighbourhoods
3.1 Landmarks: Old City | Buildings, Sites & Streets | Gates | Churches | Mosques | Synagogues | Museums | Itinerary
4. Tel Aviv: Orientation | History | Culture | By Area | Transport | Streets & Squares | Museums | Architecture | Landmarks | Attractions | Eat | Drink | Buy | Sleep | Stay Safe
5. Haifa: History | Transport | Landmarks | Museums | Buy | Eat | Drink | Sleep
6. North | Center | South
7. The Territories: West Bank | Gaza | Jericho | Bethlehem