Greece, Athens, Mainland, and Greek Islands Travel Guide: Illustrated Travel Guide, Phrasebook and Maps (Mobi Travel) This guide is designed for optimal navigation on eReaders, smartphones, and other mobile electronic devices. It is indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Articles feature information about attractions, landmarks, districts, transportation, cultural venues, dining, history and much more. Addresses, telephones, hours of operation and admissions information are included. The guide is complemented by clearly marked maps that are linked to city attractions. An interlinked phrasebook as well as a pronunciation guide are included.
NEW FEATURE: The attraction articles now include links to Google Maps. On a dedicated electronic reader with a slow connection and a primitive browser, Google Maps will display the attraction on the map along with metro stations, roads, and nearby attractions. On an internet-enabled device such as the iPhone and the iPad, Google Maps will even show you the route from your current location to the attraction you want to go to.
Table of Contents:
1. Essentials: A-Z Index | Phrasebook | Tourism Offices | Safety | Driving in Europe | Units Conversion
2. Greece: Quick Facts | History | Geography | Climate | Politics | Economy | Demographics | Culture | Regions | Get In | Get Around | Eat | Drink | Buy | Sleep | World Heritage Sites
3. Maps: Greece | Administrative Regions | Religious Sanctuaries
3.1 Athens: City Map | Metro Map
3.2 Greek islands: Crete | Ionian | Corfu | Santorini
4. Athens: History | Culture | Climate | Districts | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Stay Safe
4.1 Athens Transport: Get in | Get Around
4.2 Athens Attractions: Top 10 | Itinerary | Attractions A-Z | See | Do | Buy | Get out
5. Thessaloniki / Salonica: History | Culture | Climate | Transportation | Get In & Around | Attractions | Festivals | Eat | Drink | Sleep
6. Peloponnese: History | Geography | Cities | Get In & Around | Archaeological Sites | Eat & Drink
7. Crete: History | Climate | Cities | Get In | Get Around | See | Do | Eat & Drink | Sleep
8. Continental Greece: Central | Western Greece | Northern Greece (Macedonia and Thrace) | Itinerary
9. Greek Islands: Cyclades | Dodecanese Islands | Northern Aegean Islands | Saronic Islands | Sporades | Ionian