The Mighty Toddler ‘The only toddler book needed to keep parents informed, sane and smiling.’ Urbanbaby.com.au
Recommended by Choice Magazine
From the no. 1 bestselling author of Baby Love comes The Mighty Toddler, the most comprehensive and down-to-earth guide to raising children one to four years of age.
Xoum’s fully revised and updated digital edition includes:
• All you need to know about toddler behaviour and responses, including socialising, sharing, mealtimes, and how to handle tantrums
• The latest on sleeping, potty training, childcare, and food allergies and intolerances
• Key milestone information for each age group
• The essential facts about toddler health and wellbeing
• Handy in-built search functions
• All new full-colour illustrations
Informative, balanced and full of Robin Barker’s trademark wit and wisdom, The Mighty Toddler is essential reading for every new parent.